Find A Park Mobile App

@parksguru on Twitter


Bushfire Planning Policy for all building now in effect

Now that the transition period has ended for most areas of WA, all new dwellings along with major additions and alterations to buildings in bushfire prone areas will need to comply with the construction requirements of the BCA.
What do you need to do? If you're doing building work in a bushfire prone area you will need a Bushfire Attack Level Report (BAL Report) to be carried out to determine the level of risk for your site.

Brighhouse will now include BAL Reports, Bushfire Management Statements and all other areas of bushfire planning, where requiresd as part of the Development Applications undertaken for clients.

PrintView Printer Friendly Version

« Survey finds many advantages of hiring mature age workers | Main | Holiday Parks for Sucessful Events and Conferences »

References (1)

References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.