Bushfire Planning Policy for all building now in effect

Now that the transition period has ended for most areas of WA, all new dwellings along with major additions and alterations to buildings in bushfire prone areas will need to comply with the construction requirements of the BCA.
What do you need to do? If you're doing building work in a bushfire prone area you will need a Bushfire Attack Level Report (BAL Report) to be carried out to determine the level of risk for your site.

Brighhouse will now include BAL Reports, Bushfire Management Statements and all other areas of bushfire planning, where required as part of the Development Applications undertaken for clients.

Join our mailing list.

Be the first to know about new products and get early access to all of our sales.

We respect your privacy.